Search This Blog

GeoString

Saturday, March 27, 2010

VoIP, On your Cell

OK I have used a few in the past, Voice Over InterNet Porviders (VOIP) phone service,

Now this one is very well done. I like the fact i can use my Cell, computer or have it sent to an employee. Even voice mail.

They offer local numbers and Toll free numbers

This company I'm Talking about it "TOKTUMI" (talktome)
You can see my Website I have my Toll free number posted.
1-888-405-8769

You can use it on a cell phone also and save your Minutes during the Peak hours.
Or if your cell Phone does not have a good signal, But a good WiFi You can still make a phone call Using the toll free number or Local number by calling that number over the internet. (cell) and Dial out from there.

Click Here to see more on what it can do for you or your Business Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment please see our website at http://md4urpc.com